ACUVUE OASYS® for ASTIGMATISM with HYDRACLEAR® PLUS Technology
‡ All ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses have UV Blocking to help provide protection against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. UV absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV absorbing eyewear such as UV absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV absorbing eyewear as directed by your optician.
1. www.clinicaltrials.gov is a website maintained by the NIH. The 21 clinical studies evaluated subjective comfort as a primary or secondary endpoint for ACUVUE OASYS® Brand Contact Lenses with HYDRACLEAR® PLUS or ACUVUE OASYS® 1-Day with HydraLuxe™ Technology. Review conducted as of November 20, 2017.
2. JJV Data on file 2017 ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses for ASTIGMATISM overall fitting success, orientation position, rotational stability and vision performance.
3. Patel S, Henderson R, Bradley L, Galloway B, Hunter L. Effect of visual display unit use on blink rate and tear stability. Optom Vis Sci. 1991;68(11):888-892.
4. JJV data on file 2016: “LACREON®, HYDRACLEAR® PLUS, HYDRACLEAR® 1 and HydraLuxe™ Tear Film technologies”.
5. Source: Euromonitor International Limited: Eyewear 2018 research edition, retail value sales of contact lenses as researched by Euromonitor in 32 Countries.
* Please note professional eye examination and fitting fees may apply. See full terms and conditions. Your optician will confirm if ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses are suitable for your eyes