We’re so sure that you’ll be happy with your ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses, we offer a Satisfaction Guarantee! If you're not 100% happy with your lenses, we'll give you your money back. Find out more…
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR MONEY BACK
The first thing to do is to contact your optician to discuss your concerns and, if necessary, arrange an appointment.
If, after seeing your optician, you are still not absolutely satisfied, please fill in the claim form and send it to the address indicated on the form together with the receipt and any unused contact lenses left in the pack.
Please note that this satisfaction guarantee covers the cost of the contact lenses only. No refunds will be granted for fitting or consultation fees.
- See full terms and conditions.
1. The claim form contains instructions on how to claim your money back. The instructions on the claim form are part of these terms and conditions.
2. The Satisfaction Guarantee only applies to ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses.
3. Only one claim per person. Only claims made using an official claim form will be accepted.
4. All refunds are 100 % of cost and will be paid by cheque, made payable to the name on the claim form, and received within 28 days of processing a valid claim.
5. Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. can accept no responsibility for claims lost, delayed or damaged in the post. Claim forms with inadequate address details or that are incomplete, damaged, photocopied or illegible will be rejected. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
6. All claims must be accompanied by an original proof of purchase indicating the price paid for the lenses.
7. All claims for 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye®, 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST and 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST for ASTIGMATISM must be accompanied by a minimum of 75% of the quantity of contact lenses purchased at the normal market price, in their original and undamaged blisters. All claims for ACUVUE OASYS® with HYDRACLEAR® PLUS, ACUVUE OASYS® for ASTIGMATISM, ACUVUE OASYS® for PRESBYOPIA, must be accompanied by a minimum of 65% of the quantity of contact lenses purchased at the normal market price, in their original and undamaged blisters.
8. Claims can be made for a maximum of 1 year’s supply of contact lenses.
9. Claims can only be processed once you have informed your Optician that you are dissatisfied.
10. Professional fees for eye examinations or other services are not included in this offer.
11. Personal information provided on the claim form will only be used to administer this offer and for no other purpose, and will not be supplied to any third parties.