What are the reasons YOU are going to try contact lenses?
When it comes to vision correction, contact lenses give you crisp all-round vision, the freedom to be active and a fresh look.
Contact lenses can improve how you see and feel about yourself and how people see you.
- When you want a different look from your spectacles
- You can wear the latest style of fashionable, non-prescription sunglasses.
- They don’t get in the way of showing off your eye make-up.
Contact lenses give you the freedom of movement you need to lead an active lifestyle.
- They won’t bounce up and down or slip off.
- They don’t pinch your nose or rub against your ears.
- Once they’re on your eyes, you won’t have to worry about losing or breaking them.
Contact lenses move with your eyes to give you a full field of focused vision, wherever you look. They help you track the action with sharp, direct and peripheral vision.
- You don’t get the reflections and distortions you get with glasses.
- They don’t steam up when you enter a warmer space.
READY TO TRY CONTACT LENSES?
The only way to really appreciate the benefits of contact lenses is to give them a go. So: