Experience life, not your lenses. ACUVUE® OASYS® for ASTIGMATISM is designed to deliver exceptional comfort combined with clear, stable vision, even in challenging environments such as computer use and driving at night.
ACUVUE® OASYS® for ASTIGMATISM lenses are designed to stay in the right place whatever you are doing – playing sport, driving, working on the computer or watching TV – thanks to our unique technology, Accelerated Stabilisation Design (ASD).
Contact your optician and try ACUVUE® OASYS® for ASTIGMATISM
Are they right for you?
ACUVUE® OASYs® for ASTIGMATISM contact lenses are ideal if you:
• Want clear, stable vision and exceptional comfort, no matter how active your lifestyle
• Experience blurred or fluctuating vision with your current contact lenses for astigmatism
• Spend long hours working on computers
• Spend time in heated or air-conditioned environments which can dry out the air
What vision problems do they correct?
Why try them?
ACUVUE® OASYS® for ASTIGMATISM lenses bring you all these benefits:
• Clear and stable vision no matter how active your lifestyle may be
• Exceptional comfort when watching TV or working at a computer
• Relief for tired and dry eyes1
• Highest UV protection2 of any soft toric contact lens in today’s market
The technology inside
• Accelerated Stabilisation Design technology (ASD) uses the power of the natural blink to help keep your lens in the correct position and give you clear and stable vision
• HYDRACLEAR® Plus3 technology makes contact lenses so ultra-smooth and wettable it feels like you’re not wearing lenses at all
• Made of a unique silicone hydrogel material called senofilcon A, the lens allows superior4 oxygen delivery to help keep your eyes looking healthy
• UV blocking2 of greater than 95% UV-A and 99% UV-B
How to wear ACUVUE® OASYS® for ASTIGMATISM
Wear and remove ACUVUE® OASYS® for ASTIGMATISM lenses daily and change for a fresh pair every two weeks.
Alternatively, if you wish, you can wear them continuously for up to seven days/six nights, as advised by your optician.
Try ACUVUE® OASYS® for ASTIGMATISM today
1 JJVC Data on File 2008.
2 ACUVUE® OASYS® for ASTIGMATISM lenses block greater than 95% UV-A and 99% UV-B. UV absorbing contact lenses are not substitutes for UV blocking sunglasses as they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area.
3 HYDRACLEAR® PLUS is Johnson & Johnson Vision Care's brand name for the next generation of its proprietary technology that allows for a higher volume of a moisture-rich wetting agent in a state of the art formulation. This creates a more wettable, ultra smooth contact lens, especially for challenging environments that make eyes feel dry.
4 Superior oxygen delivery compared to ordinary hydrogel lenses.
5 Professional eye examination and fitting fees not included. Valid only while supplies last.